Stakes and mats are available separately (see links below).
- Protects plants naturally against browsing animals, herbicide sprays and harsh elements.
- Provides its own micro-climate to help plants survive and enhance growth.
- Manufactured using a tough recycled fibre board that has excellent puncture resistant properties and high bursting strength.
- High ‘Wet Strength’ due to its FDA compliant moisture barrier helping it withstand damp environments.
- Fast and secure install with its innovative tab and slot design. Has two unique stake ports to ensure guards are locked in place and stable in the wind.
- Sloped design for easy placement on hillsides where necessary.
- Neutral colour creates aesthetically pleasing landscapes.
- Removal of guards not necessary as they biodegrade down to mulch, however they can be removed or recycled if desired.
- Provides good protection in the field for up to 24 months. The rate of degradation is dependent on climate and site conditions.
The ideal stakes for the FiberGuard 300 are the 500mm 10-12mm bamboo canes (15100).
The ideal stakes for the FiberGuard 450 are the 750mm 12-14mm bamboo canes (15080).
The ideal mat for both FiberGuard sizes is the EcoCoir 250mm2 (23758).