USE ON ...
- Wide range of weed species
- Woody plants
- Rapid 2-hour rain-fast application
- Fast plant uptake of Ken-Up 500 CT
- Ken-Up 500 CT has a high loading of in-built wetting agent
- Registered for use in horticultural and amenity situations
Ken-Up 500 CT Herbicide is a non residual non-selective foliar absorbed herbicide for the control of emerging weeds only and it is absorbed by green plant tissue and translocated throughout the plant including the root system. Application is best when weeds are actively growing and not stressed. Having a 2-hour rain fast guarantee, it is still important that spraying is done. Ken-Up 500 CT is a water soluble herbicide for non-selective control of many annual, perennial and aquatic weeds.