Click here to download a brochure
Click here to view the video
The Flex MSE Vegetated Wall System is a simple, innovative solution for erosion control, slope stability, soil retention and earth wall applications.
The Flex MSE Vegetated Wall System is the ideal solution for walls and slopes where a natural 'green' solution is desired. It is the only system on the market that can deliver both environmental protection and restoration.
The Flex MSE Vegetated Wall System provides solutions to:
- Vegetated slopes and retaining walls
- Erosion control and soil retention
- Slope repair
- Bank protection
- Earth retention application
Now available in New Zealand, the Flex MSE Vegetated Wall System has been implemented very successfully across North America, Europe and Asia to provide a vegetated face for slopes and walls in erosion control, slope repair, river bank protection and earth retention applications and more.
The Flex MSE Vegetated Wall System improves practices involving bag work construction by combining an innovative and patented interlocking plate with a vegetation sustainable GTX soil bag.
The Flex MSE Connector plate is placed between sand/soil filled Flex MSE GTX bags to dramatically increase the strength of the bag structure. The result is an engineered permanent interlocking soil mass that promotes and sustains vegetation.
The Flex MSE Vegetated Wall System has following benefits:
The prices below are for 1 unit (bag and plate).
- A permanent soft armour structure without the use of concrete or wire mesh
- Immediate erosion control and slope stability
- Can be hydro-seeded for visual enhancement
- Able to sustain any vegetation on any slope batter
- Sensitive to fish and wildlife habitats
- Resistant to differential settlement and seismic activity
- Simple and cost effective
- Adaptable for any location, site condition or project demand
- Lightweight and easy to transport
For bulk quantities, please contact us.
We can also supply pre-filled bags. Please enquire.