TerraPave porous paving grids are an interlocking cellular paving system reinforcing grass or gravel in areas of high traffic or hard stand areas. They are made of are made of recycled plastic and installed with either a grass or gravel filled surface and provide a durable, environmentally friendly reinforced surface able to cope with extremely heavy loads.
- Car and Bus Coach Parks (Grass and Gravel)
- Emergency and Heavy Vehicle Access Roads
- Aircraft Taxiways and Helipads
- Walkways and Disabled Routes
- Golf Buggy Paths
- Driveways and Residential Parking
Prices listed below are per 4 pieces.
- Allow load bearing up to 150 t/m2
- Manufactured from 100% recycled PE
- Tested in accordance with ASTM D1621-10
- Environmentally friendly, aesthetically pleasing and free draining natural grass or gravel surface
- Porous pavers minimises water runoff
- Reset wells hold moisture and stimulate grass root growth