There is an alternative to overflowing gutters, puddles on the driveway, and muddy paths to the clothesline or farm shed.
What are Porous Pavers?
Stella Green® Porous Pavers are a great substitute to concrete and asphalt driveways or paths. This interlocking cellular paving system is used to reinforce grass or gravel to provide a pathway that is free-draining, keeping mud at bay while preventing water run-off. This in turn reduces erosion and stops pollutants such as car oil and brake dust from being washed into our waterways. As an added bonus, these pavers are made from 100% recycled plastic.
Will Porous Pavers work for my project?
There are many possible applicaitons for Porous Pavers. If you are looking for a paving solution for one of following types of projects, this might be the perfect solution for you.
- Driveways & residential parking
- Car & Bus Coach parks (grass & gravel)
- Track Stabilisation
- Golf Buggy Paths
- Patio & garden areas
- Aircraft Taxiways and Helipads
- Emergency and Heavy Vehicle Access Roads
Why choose Porous Pavers?Some of the key benefits of Porous Pavers vs. ordinary paving solutions include;
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Reduces erosion and run-off
Quick and simple to install
- No messy concrete pours necessary!
- Fill them with gravel, or alternatively soil to establish grass for a more natural look that blends into the existing environment.
Durable & Strong
- Patented designed allowing load bearing up to 400 t/m2
If this solution suits your paving project, it is quick and easy to purchase HERE. Or, if you want to find out more, REACH OUT to one of our team today, and the consultant for your region will be able to provide further guidance. There's no need to put up with a muddy mess any longer!