Designed and created in NZ from recycled natural pulp-fibre and coated with a durable food safe moisture barrier and the One Stop Shop if you wish to buy ALL components in one nice & easy transaction. We make it easy to plan your planting!
Note: The 300 FiberGuard is ideal for smaller tender seedlings and will protect against rabbits. The 450 FiberGuard is for larger grade plants and will protect against rabbits and hares.
Mats are available separately (see link below).
- Protects plants naturally against browsing animals, herbicide sprays and harsh elements. NOTE: These are the perfect rabbit protector but if you are trying to protect from hares, we recommend going for the 450mm high Fiberguard to ensure full protection.
- Have been proven to protect against pukekos, wekas & possums.
- Provides its own micro-climate to help plants survive and enhance growth.
- Manufactured using a tough recycled fibre board that has excellent puncture resistant properties and high bursting strength.
- High ‘Wet Strength’ due to its FDA compliant moisture barrier helping it withstand damp environments.
- Fast and secure install with its innovative tab and slot design. Has two unique stake ports to ensure guards are locked in place and stable in the wind.
- Sloped design for easy placement on hillsides where necessary.
- Neutral colour creates aesthetically pleasing landscapes.
- Removal of guards not necessary as they biodegrade down to mulch, however they can be removed or recycled if desired.
- Provides good protection in the field for up to 24 months. The rate of degradation is dependent on climate and site conditions.
The ideal mat for both FiberGuard sizes is the EcoWool
These combos are sold in multiples of 50.
Prices below are per pack of 50.
When you enter a Qty of 1, you are getting 50 combos.
Each combo pack includes 50 x guards and 100 x bamboo canes.